We are currently putting our track season on hold for the time being due to the concerns of the coronavirus pandemic. We will resume our season after the first week in April (possible change). Many schools are restricting the use of their facilities until they assess the issue on hand. Please continue to visit our website for all updates as new recommendations are being made by the CDC and WHO.
We are currently discussing a new meet schedule and the extension of the season. We will keep everyone posted on all updates. Please be safe and sorry for any inconvenience. Any questions please let us know.